Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
- RESERVATION PROCEDURES
- – You can choose to pay the deposit for the reservation bank transfer or by credit card through Site paypal.com. – If you choose bank transfer, please be sure that all the expenses concerning the international transfer are supported by you as well as any other form of payment. – Proof of payment must be sent by e-mail. – 48 hours upon receipt of proof of payment you will receive an email with a confirmation of your reserve, we will send you the exact address and directions on how to get to the apartment, as clear instructions on return of keys and contact the person who will receive you. – The remaining amount must be paid in cash upon arrival (check-in). Please note that the maximum withdrawal in a Portuguese ATM machine is 200 € and the maximum daily withdrawal is 400 €. (please remember, NO CASH, NO CHECK IN!)
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- The hours of check-in and check-out can be flexible, however have to be pre-arranged with the person that you will receive. – Check-in is after 4 PM (You can always come after 11 to leave your luggage and get the keys, but if we have someone else leaving on the same day the apartment won’t be ready before 4 PM). – You must call the contact person 30 minutes before your arrival. – Check in Condition: After 16h, 4pm – Check out: until 12am.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- – In case of cancellation the reservation is not returned. – Reduction in the number of nights – 1 to 15 days prior to arrival: 1/3 of 1 night’s price/NIGHT – Reducing the number of guests – up to 15 days advance the equivalent to one night stay/guest.
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- – The apartment will be cleaned before the arrival of each guest. – When leaving, the guest must leave the apartment without waste and with the lights and TV off.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS
- – You must inform us about the number and age of the guests when booking. – The number of people who can use the apartment should never exceed the capacity of each apartment.
- Pets: not allowed Smoking: not allowed
- – The person completing the form of check-in will be responsible for the conduct of all persons accompanying him / her and avoid the commission of any illegal activity or to public health. – Do not forget that our apartments are in residential buildings, thus must be respected the night rest of its neighbors. Observe that the conduct of parties or other activities that disturb neighbors may result in immediate eviction from the apartment with loss of all amounts already paid for the stay at the apartment. – The quiet period lasts from 22:00 to 10:00 the day following.